Uterine synechiae can lead to various health problems, such as irregular periods, recurrent miscarriages, complications during pregnancy, and even infertility in women. They can also cause pelvic pain and abnormal menstrual symptoms. Although there are conventional treatments for uterine synechia, some prefer to turn to more natural treatment options. If you suffer from uterine synechia or are looking for natural ways to treat this condition, this article is for you. Here is a list of herbs to cure uterine synechia.
Read also: How to treat synechia naturally in UK
Causes of uterine synechia
Uterine synechia is a medical condition characterized by adhesion of the inner walls of the uterus, often as a result of inflammation, infection or injury. In this part, we will explore the main causes of uterine synechiae, the associated risk factors and the medical and gynecological consequences of these causes.
Several factors can lead to the formation of uterine synechiae, including:
- Surgical intervention: gynecological interventions such as curettage, hysteroscopy, abortion, or caesarean section can cause damage to the wall of the uterus and promote the appearance of synechiae.
- Infections: Gynecological infections such as endometritis, salpingitis, or pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) can damage the uterine lining and cause synechiae to form.
- Trauma: uterine trauma related to accidents, falls, or violent sexual practices can also cause damage to the lining of the uterus and promote the appearance of synechiae.
Uterine synechia can have significant medical and gynecological consequences, including:
- Abdominal and pelvic pain
- Painful and/or heavy periods
- Fertility problems and recurrent miscarriages
- Complications during pregnancy, such as bleeding or premature labor
Here is a list of herbs to cure uterine synechia
Herbs have been used for centuries to treat a variety of ailments, including uterine problems such as uterine synechia.
Known for its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties, which helps reduce inflammation and spasms of the uterus. And thus promoting the healing of the synechia. Yarrow is typically used as an herbal tea, capsule, or liquid extract, and it is recommended to take a dose of 300 to 500 mg per day.
Also known as dong quai. This plant, known for its uterine tonic properties, can help stimulate blood circulation in the uterus. Thus promoting the healing of the synechia. Chinese angelica is generally used in the form of herbal tea, capsule or liquid extract. It is necessary to take a dose of 500 to 1000 mg per day.
Known for its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. It can help reduce inflammation and spasms of the uterus, thereby promoting healing of synechia. Licorice root, generally used in the form of herbal tea, capsule or liquid extract. It is recommended that you take a dose of 500 to 1000 mg per day.
Besides these three herbs, other herbs can cure uterine synechia. Such as nettle, chamomile and ginger. It is recommended to consult a healthcare professional before using any herbal treatment. You can therefore contact us at +22990411609 for more advice and follow-up.